Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Top 5 Things I am Missing from Home


5.  A soft bed (Chinese mattresses are rock hard - in fact I was convinced for days that this was just the box spring not the mattress, but our relocation guy assured me it is a mattress)

4.  TV (I wouldn't call myself a TV junkie, but I do occasionally get hooked on The Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, or America's Next Top Model. Now I am lucky to find a 3 year old rerun of Grey's Anatomy or The Karate Kid part III.) I can't wait for my scrap booking materials to arrive!

3.  Having a Car (It is nice to just call the driver when I am checking out at the store- he pulls up, loads the car and off we go. However, when you need something or want something after working hours - too bad.)

2. On-line Shopping (Mark, I am sure, is happy this addiction is gone, but browsing without being able to buy is just painful. Everyday getting email notices about big sales, but unable to purchase is torture.)

1. DIET COKE (Coca-cola Light is just not the same. Too sweet and too flat. This addiction I have had since college and did not want to give it up. Who would have thought all I had to do was move to China!)

No comments:

Post a Comment