Thursday, February 12, 2009

Christmas in February!!!


Our shipment from home has arrived!! I cannot be more excited! We all feel like it is Christmas! Most of the toys that the kids got for Christmas were off limits before we left and went in the shipment- so you can image their excitement! When the movers arrived the supervisor said most air shipments are in 1-2 crates ours was in 14 crates! He said he has never seen an air shipment so big. We had 72 boxes a crib, a dresser, a rocking chair, and a high chair. IBM said 2400 lbs and I packed 2300 lbs. It was pretty crazy trying to figure out how much 2300 lbs was - when my mom and I were packing we decided my muffin pan was too heavy! As I am unwrapping the new muffin pan that we bought it seems really hilarious that we thought saving probably 1/16th of a pound was worth it! Anyway- the thing I was most excited to get was the brand new stroller that we had gotten from Grandma and Pop! About 15 minutes after the movers left I had it unpacked and Kyle and I were on our way! It was 75 degrees here today - a great day for a walk. LOVE the new stroller! Thanks again to Grandma and Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment