Saturday, March 28, 2009

A weekend of Haircuts



 Nicholas, Ian and I all got haircuts this weekend. Mark took the boys for their second haircut at Head to Toe Family Salon. He decided to treat them to a shampoo/head massage for an additional 10 RMB ($1.50). Nicholas was not so fond of someone touching his head - so lots of tears were shed during the hair wash/massage.  
Ian on the 


other hand likes a little pampering. I am determined to make him my manicure/pedicure partner before we leave here. Total cost for 2 haircuts with wash and massage : $12.  My neighbor set me up for a haircut with a nice French man at Eric's Salon in Puxi. Laurent did a wonderful job and it was great to have my own head massage/shampoo with no children to be heard!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! with the exchange rate here, my haircuts are around $50!!! Needless to say, I cut my husband's and kids' hair myself.

    ReplyDelete