Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shopping Always lifts a girls spirits!

Today was our big trip to Ikea. Last night I pushed through the jet lag and stayed up until midnight scouring the website, studying the pictures of the new house, and making a very comprehensive list of what the landlord's money will be buying. With 3 children, a husband, an interpreter, and 2 drivers all waiting on me to pick out the stuff - I knew I had to be organized (Eileen Madden always says I am so organized-my family would totally disagree with this - but this was one time I truly felt organized). I think the interpreter was even impressed. The IKEA here looks just like them all - same system and luckily they had cards in both Chinese and English. So I felt right at home copying down the aisle and section numbers and finding all the goods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment