Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Long Journey!

Well 14 hours and 30 minutes on an airplane is painful for anyone, but with three children I was very worried someone was going to have a meltdown. Luckily all went very well. Because it was the first day of the Chinese New Year - the flight was empty. We spread out over 4 rows. The children were able to lay all the way down and sleep. Mark and I were not so lucky since the boys all slept at different times, but we did our best to catch a few ZZZs when we could. Thank you to Bob and Cheryl our wonderful flight attendants who treated us like Royalty in coach (I think they felt sorry for us?). Anyway they were great! The first pass by the drink cart I ordered a Diet Coke -"with ice? " Cheryl asked. I replied "Is it safe?" She said "It came from Chicago." Ok so I guess I am a little paranoid already - Mark got a good laugh out of that one.





Thank you to Nintendo for making the DS - thank you to Grandma and Pop for giving us DS -and thank you to Uncle Andrew for providing our all time favorite game Batman Lego! Many levels were achieved on this flight!



No comments:

Post a Comment