Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The little guy turns 1!

Wow- I cannot believe my little man is 1 year old! I am sure I would be saying the same thing if we still lived in Briarcliff, but with everything we have been through in the last year - I really cannot believe it!! This guy has sat on The Great Wall of China before his 1st birthday! He has become a true China man over these last 9 months - he loves flirting with the Chinese girls, loves eating dumplings (he once ate 20 in one sitting) and eggy rice (fried rice) and loves watching Teletubbies in Mandarin. Many years from now I think he will have a fondness of all things China and not even know why - who knows! Anyway - we had a nice quiet night celebrating his BIG day!

On The Great Wall - 7 months

1st Birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment