Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Vacation!


Wow - life here in China has gotten away from me. I guess that is good. Staying busy is the best way to stay sane here. Nicholas finally finished school on Friday, July, 3rd and Ian finished summer school on the same day. So there has been a lot of parties, concerts, speech days, etc. I am obviously behind on these posts so I hope to catch up soon. Anyway - we are in countdown mode now to come home. I am so glad we decided to come home for the summer! We are one of the few remaining soles here. It is 90 degrees with 100% humidity everyday - so we are either in the house or at the pool! We are planning a few trips this week with the neighbors and a few remaining friends to pass the days until our flight back over(I say over because the American flight we take really does go over the world- right over Antartica) the world. I cannot wait to be back in the USA! We have been here 5 1/2 months and we are all ready for a recharge of our batteries. The 3 boys are I are making the trip home alone and Mark will catch-up with us is 3 weeks at my parents in Indiana.  America here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment